Fun with the 15 foot long Doctor Who scarf

Monday 28 November 2011

The other day me and Cody went over to Baaad Anna's yarn store to visit our friend Caitlin (who works there.) Cody decided it was cold enough a day for him to wear the freakishly large Doctor Who scarf that I had knitted him last winter and Caitlin made a lovely temporary Doctor Who dress out of it. I think it looks pretty darn good! The photo quality isn't great - I was using a borrowed point and shoot!  

The pattern for the Doctor Who scarf can be found at ( http://www.doctorwhoscarf.com/ ) 
I used Cascade 220 wool for most of the scarf, although at one point I ran out of grey and managed to make Berroco's Ultra Alpaca work. 

Knitters sure do love Doctor Who






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top