Something I swore I'd never do again.

Wednesday 18 July 2012
I'm knitting a pair of socks on 2mm needles. 


It's a mystery skien of yarn that I found in my stash with no tag. I suspect it's Sweet Georgia tough love sock... but I cant be sure! 


Right before I took this a cool young person came up and chatted with me about knitting. They were a rad kid! 


When I saw the Yarn Harlot at VPL she talked about how it took her about 16 hours to knit a pair of socks... I am at about sixteen hours and I'm just barely done the cuff! I'm usually an incredibly quick knitter (I once finished a sweater for me, a large person, in four days) so it's a bit odd to have something take so long! 


They're really the smallest stitches ever! 





5 comments:

  1. No doubt those stitches are itty bitty!
    I have a feeling you'll be very pleased with the socks when they are done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While #2 needles will definitely have you going slower than normal, those socks are going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your informative writing.
    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Sweaters. USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return

    Policy.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top