the last few days... in instagram photos

Sunday 22 July 2012




 I apologize for those instagram haters out there - but I have become completely obsessed with it. I am a visual person, and it's like facebook but for visual people. I'd much rather see photographs of what you're doing than have you status update about it (there are exceptions of course, because I still totally use facebook) anyway. I spend quite a bit of time taking instagram photographs now. Especially this week, because my camera is away being repaired /grumble.




My sock is coming along! I really liked knitting the heel flap.
 



 I finished the heel flap! Picked up the gusset stitches and right now I'm reducing for some reason :)



Yesterday I put on my ass-kicking boots and knit/protested for reproductive rights!
On friday I got to use my old spinning wheel to spin some lovely merino. I'm still not the best spinner, and it's been so long since I did it that I'm a little rusty. I love the finished product though! I love slubby yarn, good thing I can't spin anything else:)

After spinning the wool I went and "borrowed" the spinning wheel from the Purple Thistle centre. No one uses it right now anyway. Here's a photo of me temporarily liberating it from the centre :)

I also started planning on doing some street art. Nothing terribly illegal, just some wheat pasted fat bodies with lovely captions. See finished example under this caption.
All bodies are good bodies! Trans bodies! Bodies that use mobility aids! Queer bodies! Bodies that hurt! Fat bodies! Skinny bodies! Heavily tattooed and pierced bodies! I love 'em all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your informative writing.
    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Sweaters. USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return

    Policy.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top