Yarn Harlot at the Vancouver Public Library

Thursday 12 July 2012
Last night I was so lucky to be able to get in to see Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (the Yarn Harlot!) speak live at the Vancouver Public Library! She did a talk called "this is your brain on knitting". A hilarious, incredibly knowledgeable talk about stress, knitting, and some of the physiological/psychological responses to knitting. It blew my mind, I laughed and I cried too, quite a bit actually. 

A big chunk of the Baaad Anna's crew were there, and we all got our photo taken with Stephanie. I didn't own any of her books when I met her, but I can guarantee you this: I am going to get them all and read the hell out of them. So lovely. Such a great event. 

Thanks so much to Knit Social for putting this event on! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top