Knit city is here!

Friday 12 October 2012
Hey folks, Knit City is finally upon us! I want to encourage all of you to come introduce yourselves to me if you see me :) I'm horrible with names and even worse with faces but I still want to meet you! I will be at the Baaad Anna's table from 2:30 til close Saturday and from 3:30 til close on Sunday. I'm the plump six foot tall one with a septum piercing... not to be mistaken with the slender six foot tall woman with a septum piercing who is Caitlin. She will be at the We Will Tell You All Of Our Secrets booth right next to the Baaad Anna's one. 

I am so thrilled to be able to be part of such an amazing knit event. The gals at Knit Social have really made my knit-life better and so so vibrant! Thank you two muchly!

See you all there! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top