Some people must have been pretty seriously cold...

Sunday 17 May 2015
I don't keep very good track of my stats on Ravelry. It's cool, when you make a pro account they keep track on unique downloads and sales and all that fun statistical stuff. I almost completely ignore it for the most part. It's nice to see that people are downloading my patterns, but I don't really know who is downloading my patterns so that number doesn't really mean much to me.

But then I was looking through and noticed this:




Those are my statistics for The Blanket For Seriously Cold People from December and Janurary! Those are unique downloads (so from different IP addresses/different computers!) Those are a lot of downloads! Especially for a pattern I barely think about. It was published such a long time ago, and really it's just a giant ribbed blanket.

Anyway, I was feeling pretty smug. Thanks everyone who decided to knit that blanket! Or any of my patterns for that matter. You're all awesome.

Cool! 

Happy knitting everyone! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top