KPM - Knits Per Minute!

Thursday 15 October 2015
Just for fun today I timed myself for 2 minutes and counted how many stitches I could knit!

I worked 102 stitches in 120 seconds in just plain knitting.  I made sure not to rush (partially because the reason the thought popped into my head to do this was because I want to try and gauge how quickly I can finish these three garter stitch and stockinette projects I have on the go!)

So at this rate I could knit a stockinette version of the swoon hat in just over 51 minutes!

Wow dorky moments over here. Also if I knit that quickly I think my hands would actually fall off.


1 comment:

  1. Tanks for your informative writing.
    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Sweaters. USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return

    Policy.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top