Stockinette penises.

Saturday 27 February 2016
Sigh.

Stockinette penises. Only really a problem for designers.

I will spare you the photos (mostly because they shawl-penis showed up on is scheduled for a top-secret launch in October of 2016). But I was happily knitting away on my sample, watching Walking Dead, and I look down after a good solid chunk of knitting and realize that there's, what looks like, a penis in my shawl. 

I sent the picture to a few of my knitting friends... "yes, yup, it looks like a dick"

So then I spent the rest of the night ripping out all the work I did, re-charting the last chart of the shawl so that the penis went away. 

Here's a picture instead of a kitten to make everyone make myself feel better





4 comments:

  1. hahahahah oh dear. problems of designers indeed ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks for your informative writing.
    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Sweaters. USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return Policy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good piece. Also check amazing designer sweaters by AprilMarin on www.aprilmarin.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top