The Sunlight Shawl for Sad People Re-release!

Wednesday 16 March 2016
The Sunlight Shawl for Sad People 2016 re-release!


Thank you to the amazingly talented Vivienne McMaster from Be Your Own Beloved photography for shooting her beautiful self portraits for this pattern! She is a gorgeous, wonderful, body-positive, and just genuine and kind person (and all around inspiring woman!). I am so grateful that she said yes to taking these photos!
She teaches wonderful self portraiture based e-courses rooted in body positivity and self love. I strongly suggest you take a look at what she has to offer!
This yarn is the lovely ash alberg’s mermaid hair yarn! For a limited time you can get a special pack of ash’s stitch markers if you order a skein of their yarn! You just need to include the word SUNLIGHT in your order! It’s gorgeous single ply yarn that went so perfectly with this project!
You can purchase the yarn here!
I LOVE COLLABORATIONS! These two people are just so awesome!
This shawl is still very very free, and excellent for beginners who are drawn to the idea of shawls, but who may not fully comprehend how shawl-y they can be.  
Hells yeah! I hope you like the new photos and the new PDF! <3 <3 

6 comments:

  1. The Sunlight shawl was one of my early shawls, and I did learn a bit from making it. It's one of my staples when I go to grab a shawl to wear out. I also recommend it as a first or early shawl for other knitters. Thanks for keeping it free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks for your informative writing.
    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Sweaters. USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return Policy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what it is about you patterns but i always finish them and they are always beautiful. After reading the 5 thing about you i feel like we are so similar! i just wish i could create like you can!! love all the way from australia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank you for this pattern. My daughter went away for her last two years of high school. She wanted to go but she experienced some new challenges and stress. She found your pattern by herself and knitted it for a friend. Now she is at college and knitting is definitely her stress relief. Thank you so much for being there when she needed this special pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing this pattern for free. I'm a seasoned crocheter and beginner knitter. Just bought a gorgeous skein of yellow yarn at a wool festival, and I'm planning to attempt my first knitted shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its very informative, keep posting more like this.
    financial advisory company

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top